Are you tired of your eyeliner smudging or flaking throughout the day? If so, then you need to learn how to put eyeliner on the inner corner. This small change can make a big difference in how your makeup looks and lasts.
The first step is to find an eyeliner that works for you. There are many different types of eyeliner on the market, so take some time to experiment until you find one that goes on smoothly and lasts all day. Once you have found your perfect eyeliner, it’s time to get started!
- To put eyeliner on the inner corner, start by drawing a small line from the outer corner of your eye to the inner corner
- Then, use a brush to blend the line inward toward the lash line
- Next, apply a coat of mascara to both lashes and allow it to dry
- Finally, use an eyeliner pencil or gel liner to fill in the gap between the lashes and inner corner of your eye
How Do I Put Eyeliner on the Inner Corner of My Eye
There are a few different ways that you can put eyeliner on the inner corner of your eye. The first way is to use a pencil eyeliner. This method is good for those who are just starting out with applying eyeliner, as it is easier to control the pencil and get a thin line.
To do this, gently pull your lower lid down and then rest your pencil on the innermost part of your lid. Next, slowly start drawing a line along your lashline towards the outer corner of your eye. If you make any mistakes, simply wipe them away with a cotton bud dipped in makeup remover.
Another way to apply eyeliner to the inner corner of your eye is by using an angled brush and gel or liquid liner. This method takes a bit more practice but once you get the hang of it, it’s actually quite easy! Start by wetting your brush with some water (this will help the product glide on more easily) and then dipping it into your gel or liquid liner.
Next, rest the edge of the brush on the innermost part of your lower lid and carefully start drawing a line along your lashline towards the outer corner of your eye. As with the pencil liner, if you make any mistakes just wipe them away with a cotton bud dipped in makeup remover. The last way to apply eyeliner to the inner corner of your eye is by using an eyeshadow pigment or loose eyeshadow powder applied with an angled brush.
Again, start by wetting your brush (this time with some water or setting spray) and then dip it into eitheryour pigment or shadow powder. Gently press the product onto the innermost part of your lower lid and start drawing a line along towardsthe outer cornerofyour eye – just like you would with liquid or gel liner!
How to Make Inner Corner Eyeliner Stay
If you’re like me, you’re probably constantly fighting a losing battle with your inner corner eyeliner. No matter how many times you reapply it, it always seems to disappear within a few hours. But there is hope!
With a little bit of know-how, you can make your inner corner eyeliner stay put all day long. Here are my top tips: 1. Use a waterproof formula: Waterproof formulas are designed to resist water and sweat, so they’re perfect for keeping your eyeliner in place all day long.
Make sure to test the product on your skin before applying it to your eyes, as some formulas can be irritating. 2. Prime your lids: Before applying any eyeliner, it’s important to prime your lids first. This will help create a smooth canvas for the product and prevent it from creasing or flaking throughout the day.
Simply apply a thin layer of primer all over your lid and allow it to dry completely before moving on to the next step. 3. Use an angled brush: An angled brush will give you more control when applying eyeliner to the inner corners of your eyes. Start by drawing a small line from the outer corner of each eye inward toward the bridge of your nose.
Then, use short strokes to fill in any gaps until you’ve achieved desired coverage. 4 . Set with powder: Once you’ve applied and blended out your liner, set it with a translucent powder using a large fluffy brush.
How to Do Inner Corner Eyeliner Hooded Eyes
If you have hooded eyes, you know the struggles of trying to do your eyeliner. It seems like no matter how hard you try, it always ends up looking smudged or uneven. But don’t worry, there is a way to achieve the perfect winged eyeliner look – even with hooded eyes!
Here’s how: 1. Start by using an eye primer to create a smooth base for your eyeliner. This will help the liner go on evenly and prevent it from smudging throughout the day.
2. Next, use a pencil liner to line your inner lash line. Start from the inner corner of your eye and work your way outwards. Be sure to keep the line as close to your lashes as possible.
3. Once you’ve lined your inner lash line, it’s time to start working on the winged portion of your eyeliner. Again, start from the inner corner of your eye and then extend the liner outwards and upwards in a small “flick.” The key here is not to extend the flick too far – otherwise you’ll end up with wonky-looking wings!
4. To finish off the look, use a liquid or gel liner to carefully trace over the pencil liner that you’ve already applied. This will help make the lines look sharper and more defined. And voila – perfect winged eyeliner for hooded eyes!
How to Do Inner Corner Highlight
Inner corner highlight is a makeup technique that can help make your eyes look bigger and brighter. It’s a simple way to add a touch of glam to your everyday look, and it’s easy to do! Here’s how:
1. Start with a clean face and apply your usual eye makeup. Make sure to curl your lashes and apply mascara for added drama. 2. Next, take a shimmery white or light-colored eyeshadow and use an angled brush to apply it in the innermost corner of each eye.
extend the shadow slightly past the inner corners, towards the center of your eyelids. 3. To blend, use a clean fluffy brush to lightly sweep the shadow outward. You can also use your finger to blend if you prefer.
4. Finish off by applying more mascara if needed, and voila!
If you want your eyeliner to really stand out, don’t forget the inner corner! Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to put eyeliner on the inner corner of your eye.
Start by applying a thin line of eyeliner along your upper lash line.
Then, use a small brush to extend the liner into the inner corner of your eye. Next, apply mascara to both your top and bottom lashes. Finally, use a cotton swab to clean up any smudges.