There is no one “right” way to put on eyeliner and eyeshadow, but there are some general tips that can help you achieve a beautiful, polished look. First, it’s important to choose the right products for your skin type and eye color. If you have sensitive skin, opt for hypoallergenic formulas.
And if you’re not sure which shade of eyeshadow will complement your eyes, consult a makeup artist or beauty advisor at your local cosmetics counter. Once you have the right products, follow these simple steps to apply eyeliner and eyeshadow like a pro.
- Prep your eyelids with an eyeshadow primer to help the shadow and liner adhere better and make the colors more vibrant
- Using a small, angled brush, apply a light-colored eyeshadow as a base all over your lid
- Next, use a slightly darker shade in the crease of your eye for definition
- Use a windshield wiper motion to blend the color up and out
- To add depth and drama, apply a dark eyeshadow along your lash line with an angled brush or smudge stick
- You can also use this shade in the crease for extra definition
- Finish off by tightlining your upper lashes with waterproof eyeliner and flicking it out at the ends for a cat-eye look
- Then apply mascara to top and bottom lashes
Do You Put Eyeliner Or Eyeshadow on First?
When it comes to applying makeup, there is no right or wrong answer when it comes to whether you should put eyeliner or eyeshadow on first. However, there are some tips that can help you achieve the best results. If you’re someone who likes a natural look, then you may want to start with eyeshadow first and then apply a thin layer of eyeliner close to your lash line.
This will help define your eyes without looking too overdone. If you’re going for a more dramatic look, then you may want to start with eyeliner first and then go over it with eyeshadow. This will give you a more intense colour payoff and help your liner last longer throughout the day.
Ultimately, it’s up to you and what look you’re going for!
How Do You Put on Eyeliner Correctly?
When it comes to eyeliner, there are a few different ways you can apply it. It all depends on the look you’re going for and what type of eyeliner you’re using. Here are a few tips on how to put on eyeliner correctly:
If you’re using a pencil eyeliner, start by gently tugging at the corner of your eye to create a small opening. This will help give you a clean line. Next, hold the pencil liner close to your lash line and slowly draw it across your lid.
Start from the inner corner and work your way outwards. If you want a more dramatic look, you can also extend the line slightly past the outer corner of your eye. To finish things off, use a cotton swab or Q-tip to smudge the line for a softer effect.
If liquid eyeliner is more your style, start by drawing a thin line along your upper lashes, as close to the lash line as possible. Again, start from the inner corner and work your way outwards. Once you have the hang of it, feel free to make the line thicker if desired.
You can also create winged tips by flicking outwards at the end of each stroke. When applying liquid liner to your lower lashes, be extra careful not to get any in your eyes! Use short strokes and avoid getting too close to the waterline.
No matter which method you choose, always take your time and be precise with each stroke. And don’t forget to remove all traces of eyeliner before hitting the pillow – no one wants raccoon eyes in the morning!
How Do You Apply Eyeliner for Beginners?
Assuming you would like a step-by-step guide on how to apply eyeliner for beginners:
1. Start with a clean face and make sure your lashes are free of any oil, makeup, or debris. This will help your liner stick to your lash line and also make the color more vibrant.
2. If you’re using a pencil liner, start by sharpening the pencil to ensure a precise application. Then, hold the pencil close to your lash line and slowly draw a line from the inner corner of your eye outward. Be sure to go slowly so you can control the thickness of the line.
3. If you’re using liquid liner, dip the tip of the applicator into the bottle and then rest your elbow on a hard surface to steady your hand. Next, starting at the inner corner of your eye, slowly trace a line along your lash line until you reach the outer corner of your eye. Again, be careful not to go too fast and create a consistent thickness throughout.
4. Once you’ve applied liner to both eyes, take a look in the mirror and touch up any areas that need it. If you made any mistakes or want a thinner/thicker line in certain areas, simply use an cotton swab dipped in makeup remover to fix it!
Beginners Eyeliner Makeup Tutorial | How To Apply Eyeliner
How to Do Eyeliner With Eyeshadow for Beginners
If you’re anything like me, you’ve probably watched countless YouTube videos and tutorials on how to do your makeup. But when it comes to actually doing it yourself, it can be a bit daunting – especially when it comes to eyeliner. I remember the first time I tried to do winged eyeliner, I completely botched it and had to start all over again.
It was a frustrating experience, to say the least. But don’t worry – I’m here to help! In this blog post, I’m going to show you how to do eyeliner with eyeshadow for beginners.
This technique is much easier than using liquid liner, and it’s perfect for those who are just starting out with makeup. So let’s get started! The first thing you’ll need is an eyeshadow that is dark enough to use as liner.
I usually go for a black or dark brown shade. Once you have your shadow, load up a small angled brush with product and start lining your lash line. Start from the inner corner of your eye and work your way outwards.
If you make any mistakes, simply use a cotton swab dipped in makeup remover to fix them. Once you’ve lined your whole lash line, it’s time to create the winged effect. To do this, simply extend the line outward at an angle from the outer corner of your eye.
Again, if you make any mistakes here just use a cotton swab dipped in makeup remover until you’re happy with the result. And that’s it! You’ve now successfully created winged eyeliner using eyeshadow – congrats!
How to Put on Eyeshadow
Most women love to enhance their eyes with a little bit of makeup, and eyeshadow is the perfect way to do that. But if you’ve never applied it before, the process can seem daunting. Have no fear!
We’re here to walk you through the steps of applying eyeshadow like a pro. First, start with a clean slate. That means washing your face and removing any existing makeup.
Then, apply a primer to help the shadow go on smoothly and prevent creasing. Next, choose your shadow colors. For a natural look, stick to neutral tones like brown or beige.
If you want something more dramatic, go for bolder shades like purple or blue. Once you’ve selected your colors, it’s time to apply them! Using a brush, start by sweeping the lightest shade across your entire lid.
Then move on to the next color, slightly overlapping the first shade for added depth and dimension. Continue until all colors are blended together seamlessly. Finally, add some mascara and eyeliner to really make your eyes pop.
And voila – you’re ready to take on the day (or night)!
Eyeliner With Eyeshadow Hooded Eyes
Do you have hooded eyes? If so, then you know the struggle of trying to find the perfect eyeliner style that doesn’t make your eyes look even more droopy. But don’t worry, we’ve got you covered!
Here are our top tips for rocking eyeliner with hooded eyes. 1. Go for a thinner liner style: When it comes to hooded eyes, less is definitely more when it comes to liner. A thin line close to the lash line will help open up your eyes and make them look wider and brighter.
2. Stick to dark colors: Darker colors such as black or brown are always a good choice when it comes to eyeliner for hooded eyes. They help create a contrast against the skin and make your lashes appear fuller. 3. Avoid winged liner: Winged liner can be tricky to pull off with hooded eyes, as it can often end up looking smudged or droopy.
If you’re set on wearing winged liner, try using a waterproof formula and be sure to use an eye primer beforehand to help keep everything in place.
Eyeshadow Eyeliner Hack
If you’re like me, you love makeup. But sometimes, doing your makeup can be a real pain. Especially when it comes to getting your eyeliner and eyeshadow to look just right.
But there’s a little hack that can help make things a lot easier. All you need is some clear tape. First, put the tape on the back of your hand to get rid of any excess adhesive.
Then, apply the tape to your eyelid, as close to the lash line as possible. Next, apply your eyeshadow as usual. I like to use an eyeshadow primer first, but that’s up to you.
Once you’ve got your shadow in place, carefully remove the tape and voila! You’ve got perfect eyeliner and eyeshadow!
In this blog post, we will be giving you a step-by-step guide on how to put on eyeliner and eyeshadow. We will start with the basics of each product and then move on to the application process. By the end of this post, you will be a pro at applying these products like a makeup artist!