When you first get your eyelash extensions, you may feel like they are a bit wild. The good news is that there are a few things you can do to tame them. First, make sure that you have the right type of lash glue.
If you have sensitive eyes, opt for a hypoallergenic glue. Next, use a cotton swab to apply the glue to your lashes. Be sure to apply it evenly and not too close to the base of your lashes.
Finally, use an eyelash curler to curl your lashes before applying the extensions.
- eyelash extensions should be removed before trying to tame them
- Once the extensions are removed, brush through your lashes with a clean mascara wand to help separate and detangle them
- Next, apply a generous amount of lash serum or castor oil to your lashes, focusing on the tips
- This will help hydrate and nourish your lashes
- Finally, use a small amount of gel or wax to style your lashes into place
- Start at the base of your lashes and work your way up, using your fingers or a Lash comb to tame any fly-away hairs
How Do You Tame Unruly Eyelash Extensions?
If you have unruly eyelash extensions, there are a few things you can do to tame them. First, try using a lash brush to lightly brush them into place. If that doesn’t work, you can try using a small amount of clear mascara on your lashes to help hold them in place.
Finally, if all else fails, you can always visit your lash technician and have them re-apply your extensions.
How Can I Make My Eyelash Extensions More Comfortable?
If you are new to eyelash extensions, they can feel slightly uncomfortable at first. This is perfectly normal and usually goes away after a few hours as your lashes get used to the extensions. However, if you want to make your lash experience more comfortable from the start, here are a few tips:
1. Choose a reputable technician – this will ensure that the application process is as smooth and gentle as possible. 2. Avoid water for 24 hours after the procedure – this will give your lashes time to properly bond with the extensions and prevent them from falling out prematurely. 3. Be careful when brushing your lashes – use a soft bristle brush (or your fingers) to lightly brush through your lashes, being careful not to pull or tug too hard.
How Do You Keep Eyelash Extensions Neat?
If you have eyelash extensions, congratulations! You have made a wise decision to enhance your natural beauty. Now that you have taken this step, it is important to learn how to properly take care of your new lashes so they will look great and last long.
Here are some tips on how to keep your lash extensions neat: 1. Use a Lash Brush – Gently brush your lashes every day with a clean, soft-bristled lash brush. This will help remove any dirt or debris that may have accumulated on the lashes and prevent them from tangling.
2. Avoid Water for the First 24 Hours – After getting your lash extensions applied, avoid getting them wet for at least 24 hours. This gives the glue time to fully set and bond the lashes to your natural ones. After the initial waiting period, you can gently splash water on your face but be careful not to rub or scrub at the lashes as this can cause them to fall out prematurely.
3. Be Careful When Applying Makeup – When applying makeup, be extra careful not to get any product on the lash line or roots of the extensions as this can loosen them and cause them to fall out prematurely. If possible, use oil-free makeup products as well since oils can break down the glue bonds holding the extensions in place. Also, avoid using waterproof mascara as it is difficult to remove and can also damage or loosen lash extensions if left on for too long.
4. Visit Your Stylist Regularly – For best results, it is recommended that you visit your lash extension stylist every 2-3 weeks for a touch-up appointment.
HOW TO: Tame, Lengthen, & Volumize WILD Lashes
How to Protect Eyelash Extensions When Sleeping
If you have eyelash extensions, you know how great they can make you feel! They give your lashes a fuller, longer look that can really enhance your appearance. But did you know that there are some special considerations to take when it comes to protecting your lash extensions when sleeping?
Here are a few tips: 1. Use a silk or satin pillowcase. These materials are much gentler on your lashes than cotton or other fabrics.
Plus, they help keep your skin and hair hydrated, which is always a good thing! 2. Avoid using oil-based products around your eyes before bedtime. This includes makeup removers, moisturizers, and even some eye creams.
Oil can break down the bond between the extension and your natural lash, causing them to fall out prematurely. 3. Gently brush your lashes with a clean mascara wand before going to bed. This helps remove any debris or buildup that could cause irritation while you sleep.
4. Try not to sleep on your stomach or side. Sleeping on your back is ideal, but if you must sleep on your stomach or side, be sure to use a pillow that supports your head in order to avoid crushing your lashes against the pillowcase throughout the night.
How to Brush Eyelash Extensions
If you have eyelash extensions, it is important to know how to brush them properly. Here are some tips:
1. Use a soft, bristled brush specifically designed for eyelash extensions.
You can find these brushes at most beauty supply stores. 2. Gently brush your lashes from root to tip, being careful not to tug or pull on the lashes. 3. Brush your lashes daily to keep them looking their best and to prevent tangles.
Eyelash Extension Sealer
If you’re considering getting eyelash extensions, you may be wondering about the best way to keep them looking their best. A good eyelash extension sealer can help extend the life of your lashes and keep them looking healthy and shiny.
There are a few things to look for in a good sealer.
First, it should be made specifically for lash extensions – not just any old sealant will do. Second, it should be easy to apply and remove – you don’t want something that’s going to be a pain to take off every night. Third, it should be safe for daily use and gentle on your eyes.
And finally, it should actually work! We’ve tried out a lot of different eyelash extension sealers over the years, and our current favorite is the Lash sealing serum from EnVogue. This stuff meets all of the criteria we mentioned above, plus it’s super affordable (just $19 for a 3-month supply).
It goes on smoothly and dries quickly, without leaving any residue behind. And best of all, it really does prolong the life of your lash extensions – we’ve noticed that our lashes stay looking fuller and healthier for longer when we use this product regularly.
How to Clean Eyelash Extensions
If you’re like most people, you probably don’t think much about cleaning your eyelash extensions. But the truth is, it’s just as important to clean them as it is to clean your natural lashes. Here are some tips on how to clean your lash extensions:
1. Use a lash brush or comb to gently remove any dirt or debris from your lash extensions. 2. Use a mild, oil-free cleanser to cleanse your lashes. Avoid using harsh chemicals or alcohol-based cleansers as they can damage your lash extensions.
3. Gently pat your lashes dry with a soft towel after cleansing them. 4. Use an oil-free makeup remover to remove any makeup from your lash extensions. Again, avoid using harsh chemicals or alcohol-based makeup removers as they can damage your lash extensions.
If you’re considering getting eyelash extensions, there are a few things you should know about how to properly take care of them. First and foremost, be gentle! Avoid rubbing or pulling on your lashes, as this can cause them to fall out prematurely.
Secondly, use oil-free makeup removers and cleaners around your eyes so as not to break down the adhesive that is holding your lash extensions in place. Finally, make sure to schedule regular touch-ups with your stylist every 2-3 weeks in order to keep your lashes looking their best!